Inergroup Insourcing Solutions is a customer-focused, results-oriented organization dedicated to exceeding your expectations through a constant re-evaluation of systems and processes. In conjunction with our extreme focus on “best practices” established throughout our organization, our intellectual capital fundamentally drives our strategy. Our front-line associates lead the effort to custom engineer our business approaches to respond to your company’s changing needs. Our financial success in the marketplace illustrates the soundness of our vision, strategy, and competitive advantage.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
Insourcing has emerged as a viable business strategy allowing companies to obtain the same financial impact of outsourcing abroad while at the same time delivering the flexibility of a traditional temporary help labor model. Also, adding “No-Cost, High Value” Engineering and Operational intellectual capital to your team.
Establishing a “Focused Effort” of resources in a specific work cell, conducting value stream mapping, and employing our business model, we have consistently exceeded our performance levels. We deliver significant cost savings to clients like Kraft, Colgate, and Victoria’s Secret.
Inergroup’s charter is to provide our clients with an “accountable” alternative to traditional staffing models. Our business model offers you numerous unique high-value strategic advantages.
WHO IS INERGROUP INSOURCING?
- 13 Year Proven Track Record
- Privately Held and Operated
- Over 5000 Associates working in 2020
- Corporate offices located in Irving, TX
- Operations in Texas, Ohio, and Georgia
- Experienced Engineering, Lean Manufacturing and Production Management teams
LEAN ENGINEERING – WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING
- Proven Engineering Methodology to Optimize Job Costing
- Engineering Resources with Subject Matter Experts
- Job Aids, Work Flow & Value Stream Optimization
- Waste Identification and Waste Elimination
- Asset Optimization and Constraint Management
- PUMP-Pace, Utilization, Measurement, and Performance
- Multi-Tiered Recruitment Model
- Incentive Compensation Model
- Custom Turn Key Hiring Process
- Performance Monitoring
- Technology Interface
- Managing Hourly and Daily Production Results
- Liaison to Management Teams
- Posting and Tracking Individual Results
- Added Intellectual Capital
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Supplemental Resources
- Technical Leadership
INERGROUP | Unique High Value Strategic Advantages
What Our Clients Are Saying
“We reached out to Inergroup to talk to them about incorporating their fixed cost per unit model in our Display Build operation. One of our other operations used them so they came highly recommended. We had been using a traditional temporary help model for years. Inergroup incorporated their Insourcing business model 8 years ago and I couldn’t imagine life without them. I wish we had learned about them sooner.”Jeff GaalDirector NFI Industries
“The team at Inergroup are true professionals. They improved our processes thru a very methodical and well defined effort to help us become more efficient and improve our productivity.”MarkDistribution
“We were struggling with our process of receiving raw materials. Inergroup worked with our team to define our process. They took time to truly understand all the parts of our business to help us deliver the right items at assembly in an organized fashion to improve our output.”JamesManufacturing
“Inergroup came in and evaluated how we were packing our product for our clients. They did a thorough job of understanding what we were doing and developed solutions that improved what our internal process that resulted in reduced returns and lower damage incident ratios.”DavidPacking
“We learned about Inergroup from a partner so we invited them in to see what they could do to improve our Kitting Process. The team came in and took time to understand what we were doing for our customers and developed processes for each of our clients. They did a great job and are very professional.”NicholasKitting